..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Spongebob Squarepants Movie crashes at one point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-13-2022, 10:47 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]if you have 7zip installed, can you right click on your iso and go to

7-zip -> CRC SHA -> SHA-1

If you can put the hash here, I was doing exactly the same thing (and I checked again this morning to be 100% certain) and it works fine here.

Also can you post your widescreen patch, apparently I do not have one for that game in my cheats_ws.zip, so I presume you added it yourself.

SHA1: ac12b002db6e377bd09d63c1b4b0f3a8e3ff3337

But forever which reason, why does it work fine on 1.5.0-dev-3391 then?
It's your patch, get rid of it. The game crashed as soon as I tried to load that level with that patch.

I think the problem is you took a patch for the SLES-52895 and renamed it for SLES-52985, which is a different version. And you can't do that.
(07-13-2022, 03:17 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]It's your patch, get rid of it. The game crashed as soon as I tried to load that level with that patch.

I think the problem is you took a patch for the SLES-52895 and renamed it for SLES-52985, which is a different version. And you can't do that.

Jop that "fixed" that for the levels. But every other level is working.

Also the widescreen patch IS WORKING with 1.5.0-dev-3391 on theese levels, thats the strange part tho
I don't know how, and personally they should fix their patch, The game seems to work fine otherwise.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
Pages: 1 2 3