..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] GLib-GIO-CRITICAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I don't know if this goes here.

I have installed the dev version of the emulated through the Gentoo ebuild and upon running the emulator I get these errors

(pcsx2:6652): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL **: 09:59:17.829: g_dbus_connection_register_object: assertion 'G_IS_DBUS_CONNECTION (connection)' failed

(pcsx2:6652): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL **: 09:59:17.829: g_dbus_connection_register_object: assertion 'G_IS_DBUS_CONNECTION (connection)' failed

(pcsx2:6652): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL **: 09:59:17.829: g_dbus_connection_get_unique_name: assertion 'G_IS_DBUS_CONNECTION (connection)' failed

(pcsx2:6652): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL **: 09:59:17.930: g_dbus_connection_register_object: assertion 'G_IS_DBUS_CONNECTION (connection)' failed

(pcsx2:6652): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL **: 09:59:17.930: g_dbus_connection_register_object: assertion 'G_IS_DBUS_CONNECTION (connection)' failed

(pcsx2:6652): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL **: 09:59:17.930: g_dbus_connection_get_unique_name: assertion 'G_IS_DBUS_CONNECTION (connection)' failed
I googled it, because I'd never heard this, looks like it's a bad module for linux providing asian languages or something?

type:
sudo apt purge fcitx-module-dbus

That will remove it and hopefully go away.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.