..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Thrillville Models Disappearing/Messing Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Type: .ISO File | Game: Thrillville
Issue: Model cuts out when camera is nearby (occurs during conversations and   the cheerleading mini game mostly) 
Using blend bff for interlacing, x3 native, and hw hacks are half-screen fix and align/merge sprite (was trying to test how to make the bloom less.. bloomy). Using Direct3D 11 (Hardware)
Hacks in Emulation Settings: EE Timing Hack & Switch to GSdx software rendering when an FMV plays 

Processor Intel® Core™ i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz  3.60 GHz
32.0 GB Ram | AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 

[Image: dlTOABc.jpg]
[Image: eImOqb4.png]
Does this happen in software mode as well? or just hardware?
It happens in software mode as well unfortunately
Ok, thanks, that's all I needed to know Smile
I couldn't reproduce, can you try  with default settings please?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=75747]
(07-22-2022, 12:08 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't reproduce, can you try  with default settings please?

I put the emulator into the default settings and it still has the error on hardware and software mode. Would this issue happen if I'm not using it on my main drive (I have it on an external drive that's always plugged into my pc)? 
[Image: f9aG61e.png]
Update: This is super embarrassing! I didn't realize that "widescreen patch" was on when I ran it which was causing the glitch! 
The models seem to break if they get too close to the camera with the widescreen patch. Thank you for your patience and help and sorry again qq
No problem, thanks for letting us know Smile