..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: bad vertcal lines in gow2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i just play god of war 2 in pcsx 1.7.3073 nightly build and when i go to underwater in gow2 there is a really bad vertical lines look at the screenshots, can someone please tell me how to fix this...
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(07-27-2022, 07:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

here
looks fine. didn't happen on 1.6 stable ?

did you upscale ?
(07-28-2022, 03:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]looks fine. didn't happen on 1.6 stable ?

did you upscale ?

yes i upscaled and i don't use 1.6 when i first time playing this i use 1.7 so i don't know
Can you please try native resolution and if that doesn't solve, try 1.6. ?