..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven Flickering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I meant that these games look almost the same on these platforms and are made on the same engine. Btw I hope one of the developers sees this. But honestly, I doubt that anything will change...
(08-08-2022, 10:33 PM)anffss Wrote: [ -> ]I meant that these games look almost the same on these platforms and are made on the same engine. Btw I hope one of the developers sees this. But honestly, I doubt that anything will change...

same engine, but different hardware. Means it's a port, and a few things may have been modified to port the game.
hence the irrelevance of the comparison.

try it on your PS2, and this way, you'll be sure
I didn’t have this in earlier versions of the emulator, I went through several leagues and everything was fine with the shadows. Maybe it's a regression?

(08-08-2022, 07:45 PM)anffss Wrote: [ -> ]All PES/WE games have a graphical bugs - flickering textures (kit elements, players' hairstyles, etc.). 

P.S. Changing the PCSX2's settings does not help, I checked ABSOLUTELY ALL combinations and options. I managed to hack the LOD in this games, but even high LOD values didn't help. The problem is either in the emulator, which cannot correctly display the models of these games.

[Image: CRKu4JF.png]

show me full gameplay screenshot
(08-09-2022, 10:57 AM)Chern40_7 Wrote: [ -> ]everything was fine with the shadows.

It's not about shadows, I'm talking about flickering textures.

https://youtu.be/xBs3jqxdt3Y?t=104
(08-09-2022, 03:22 PM)anffss Wrote: [ -> ]It's not about shadows, I'm talking about flickering textures.

https://youtu.be/xBs3jqxdt3Y?t=104

could you please try on your ps2 ?
(08-09-2022, 03:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]could you please try on your ps2 ?

For what? I played this on PS2. It's clear that the game looks like crap.
So, you don't have those "glitches" in your real console ?
real ps2 didn't have this glitch
That said, I'd be curious to see the results in software mode. Those flickering textures look like an upscaling problem to me
I did not play in software mode, because it is too demanding on the processor and slow.
Pages: 1 2 3