..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Are this setting are Ok?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello from Mexico Biggrin 

I was having crashes and slow game playing God of War (Europe Version)
I changed the following:
PCSX2 Settings > System > Checked or enabled MTVU (Multi-Threaded VU1)
PCSX2 Settings > Graphics > Display > Adapter > From [Default] TO [Intel Iris Pro Graphics]
PCSX2 Settings > Graphics > Texture Replacement > Checked or enabled Dump Textures and Load Textures

The game runs great but I do not know if other games will do Unsure 
  • Are the settings above ok?
  • How do I know if the problem with the game was solved in the latest PCSX2-v1.7.3300 version?

Thanks
Camelia
rMBP 15" Mid 2014 Intel i7 2.8 GHz 16 GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
MacOS Big Sur Version 11.6.8 (20G730)
PCSX2-v1.7.3292
"PCSX2 Settings > System > Checked or enabled MTVU (Multi-Threaded VU1)"->good
"PCSX2 Settings > Graphics > Display > Adapter > From [Default] TO [Intel Iris Pro Graphics]"-> why doing this since you have a dedicated GPU ?
"PCSX2 Settings > Graphics > Texture Replacement > Checked or enabled Dump Textures and Load Textures"->useless unless you're working on a texture replacement project

"The game runs great but I do not know if other games will do Unsure" -> you have a bit of weak machine (GPU), and there are no "golden setting" that work for all games. so, hard to tell. Best is to pop your DVD in your MDP and give a try before making your iso to give you an idea

"How do I know if the problem with the game was solved in the latest PCSX2-v1.7.3300 version?"->which problem ? Slowness ? Forget it, you're hardware limited.
Crashes ? depends on what kind of crash you were getting. emulog will help us helping you in that case