..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: create .bat file with quick start and this default Spanish language is it possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to make a section of light gun with ps1, ps2 and several systems but my problem is that I make the list with .bat files and my problem that I need your wisdom about is how do I make the game load in Spanish and not in English as I get by default.
If I load it manually and in fast mode it always comes out in English (already set the language to Spanish) if I put it slow all the SONY logos come out it loads in Spanish

I have the .bat file like this

"CD/
F:
cd SONY\pcsx2 1.7.0
pcsx2.exe "F:\SONY\pcsx2 1.7.0\Roms_PS2\Time Crisis 3.iso" --fullscreen
exit"

How could I put it to load slowly with the soy logos so that at least the games are in Spanish
--fullboot ?
(10-06-2022, 09:30 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]--fullboot ?

--fullscreen
Providing it's 1.7 (a recent version of):
it's single hypens, so it'll be -fullscreen
you don't need to full boot for the language to work on 1.7 (presuming it's a reasonably new one), however what you do need to do is boot your BIOS with no disc loaded and set your language properly.

if your 1.7.0 is old, then yeah you'll need to full boot and it will be double hyphens --fullboot --fullscreen so it full boots

Then providing the game has spanish and doesn't require you to manually pick the language, it should be in Spanish
(10-06-2022, 10:18 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Providing it's 1.7 (a recent version of):
it's single hypens, so it'll be -fullscreen
you don't need to full boot for the language to work on 1.7 (presuming it's a reasonably new one), however what you do need to do is boot your BIOS with no disc loaded and set your language properly.

if your 1.7.0 is old, then yeah you'll need to full boot and it will be double hyphens --fullboot --fullscreen so it full boots

Then providing the game has spanish and doesn't require you to manually pick the language, it should be in Spanish

thanks for the help, it worked for me