..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: has the problem with the shadows in front mission 4 ever been fixed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've been looking everywhere and the only solution i've found so far is playing in software mode...  witch is like *****.. especially if you have a 4k tv
tried latest dev build ?
(10-11-2022, 10:47 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]tried latest dev build ?

nope, i haven't.. i have the nightly build or however is called. i'll try using the dev build and see if its fixed there 

thanks for the reply

actually yes, i use the latest dev build but i still get problems with the shadows with anything thats not software mode :C
nightly build = dev build
but saying : "i have the nightly build" is meaningless since there are more than 3500 nightly builds
(10-11-2022, 10:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]nightly build = dev build
but saying : "i have the nightly build" is meaningless since there are more than 3500 nightly builds

got it, still i have the same problem in the latest build.. i followed some suggestions made in a previous thread and that somehow made the shadows even worse because now the shadows are swapped... like a wanzer with the shadow of a tank and stuff like that.
well, the issue is still opened on github. so, no fix yet.