..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Drakengard 2 in-game has coloured borders when changing internal resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm not sure if this is a common known issue with some setting i've got to change, but everything i've found didn't fix my issue with the borders.

I've tested some other games such as Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and the issue doesn't exist here.

Playing Drakengard 2 in-game and in cutscenes (not in main menu where the issue doesn't seem to exist) it has constant colours on the edges of the screen when the internal resolution is above PS2 Native See picture for example what shows the issue, i've been messing around with a lot of settings but it didn't really do anything with these borders except going back to PS2 Native where it doesn't appear.

[Image: Drakengard-2-SLES-53794-20221119162521.png]

And in Native (PS2):

[Image: Drakengard-2-SLES-53794-20221119164314.png]

Just a minor issue too, but i haven't checked in depth yet, there are some random tiny spikes in the game happening too, in cutscenes and in-game.

Hope i'm not too much of a burden! Thanks for answering if you're able to!

Not sure if needed but my specifications are:

RTX 2080 Ti
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
32GB RAM

(Probably not needed but i'll mention it here anyways)

And right. Edit: I'm playing this from a EU DVD and i should be on the newest PCSX2 (just updated it today)
set zoom to 101%
Drakengard doesn't upscale well anyways
@OniRyo

That colorfull display was the intention of the developers behind pcsx2 Rolleyes .

It was developed with only one goal in mind, to give you a trip to psx heaven with rainbows & lollipops Biggrin

Just like in this song Sunshine, lollipos, and many rainbows  Tongue
(11-19-2022, 06:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]set zoom to 101%
Drakengard doesn't upscale well anyways

Ah i see, that makes more sense then! Thank you, the zoom got it away at least!