..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I think my game is not rendering correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i don't know what else to say I am new to emulating games except that the game that I'm problems with is Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(12-04-2022, 12:09 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

I went to the "logs" and I can't found anything there
i guess you're using a nightly build, then
debug->enable file logging
(12-04-2022, 09:46 AM)Cyrfix Wrote: [ -> ]I went to the "logs" and I can't found anything there

Debug? Where do I find that?

(12-04-2022, 09:51 AM)Cyrfix Wrote: [ -> ]
sorry.
tools>enable file logging
(12-04-2022, 09:53 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]sorry.
tools>enable file logging

I don't want to be annoying or something but are we now in the settings of the app or in folders because i can't find it

(12-04-2022, 09:51 AM)Cyrfix Wrote: [ -> ]

oh nevermind i found it in the settings!
on the main screen :
[Image: 1670140874-snap-screen-20221204090056.png]
Wait what?

Oh I had to close the app.
close pcsx2, else the file is still opened by it
Pages: 1 2 3 4