..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Black Screen on boot-up for certain games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple of the games I am trying to emulate are not working properly, Seek & Destroy and The Sims 1, to be precise, when I attempt to play them, the Playstation 2 boot-up screen plays, but after "Playstation 2" flashes on screen, it remains on the black screen and does not proceed any further beyond that, other games seem to work fine, such as the Smackdown games Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes The Pain, but Seek & Destroy and The Sims 1 do not work for whatever reason, is there anything I can do to get them to work? Thank you for your time

Btw, to put peoples minds at ease, I burned the ISO files for all mentioned games from copies that I have in my possession, I did NOT download any of them from an illegitimate site
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(01-19-2023, 07:09 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Hi there, is there a specific part of the txt file I need to copy and paste? The file itself is absolutely massive, the scroll bar doesn't even visibly move unless I drag it
just upload the file, don't paste it.
(01-19-2023, 03:44 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]just upload the file, don't paste it.

Just tried it again, and the txt file is a lot smaller this time, not sure why, either way, here you go
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.