..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Trying to recreate a controller glitch but not sure if possible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a glitch in a racing game, LA Rush, where upon selecting a locked car in the garage, you unplug the controller, get the pop up error that tells you it's disconnected, then reconnect it and exit the garage, and you now drive the locked car.

I tried it here but I don't think it'll work since keyboard bindings are also a thing with PCSX2. Is there a way? Is there something I'm missing?
QT allows you to set controller 'type' to not connected (and then back). But it's unclear if that would truly emulate pulling physical wire out.
(03-03-2023, 10:32 AM)MrWizard Wrote: [ -> ]QT allows you to set controller 'type' to not connected (and then back). But it's unclear if that would truly emulate pulling physical wire out.

That's it! I didn't even think of that, silly me. I tried it out, and I got the error that no controller was connected, recreating the glitch perfectly. Thank you very much!