..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Using Microphone pcsx2-qtx64-avx2.exe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using the AVX2QT nightly build on version 1.7.4141.0 and trying to set up microphones to use with Singstar.

I found our trusty old Singstar microphones and these are being recognised by Windows 11.

I can't find however where to set these up in PCSX2. The singstar game says that there is no usb microphone set up. I found several references saying that we need a plugin which I downloaded but it seems the latest version does not have third party plugins any more.

I then found a thread on here stating that I need a WX build to have a 'USB Input' setting, but I can't see a WX build on the download page. The version I have doesn't seem to have an audio input section.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
In the emulator go to „Controllers”, then to „USB Port 1”/„USB Port 2” and select „Singstar”. You can then select the devices that you have plugged in. It is best if you create a new controller profile for this, which is only for SingStar. Below you can see the „New Profile” button which allows you to create the new profile with the SingStar settings, which you can choose for SingStar in their per-game settings in the „Summary” tab under „Input Profile” - then you do not have to change the controller profile when you want to play another game that dose not need a USB extension. Can you do that? Smile
(03-18-2023, 06:28 PM)Khi Wrote: [ -> ]In the emulator go to „Controllers”, then to „USB Port 1”/„USB Port 2” and select „Singstar”. You can then select the devices that you have plugged in. It is best if you create a new controller profile for this, which is only for SingStar. Below you can see the „New Profile” button which allows you to create the new profile with the SingStar settings, which you can choose for SingStar in their per-game settings in the „Summary” tab under „Input Profile” - then you do not have to change the controller profile when you want to play another game that dose not need a USB extension. Can you do that? Smile

Thanks Khi, I have done that, the mnicrophones are working - kind of. They only seem to recognise extremely high notes, makes for a funny game though haha.
Keep in mind that everything is still in development. Happy
(03-26-2023, 05:41 PM)Khi Wrote: [ -> ]Keep in mind that everything is still in development. Happy