..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with memory card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nope, couldn't do anything with it. it's definitely f****d up.
sorry for you
(03-23-2023, 08:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]nope, couldn't do anything with it. it's definitely f****d up.
sorry for you

Were you able to open the file using some software?

Thanks anyway
Sad Sad Sad
(03-23-2023, 08:06 PM)Mark93 Wrote: [ -> ]Were you able to open the file using some software?

Thanks anyway
Sad Sad Sad

nope. the format bit is probably broken
However, since I don't intend to give up easily if someone else has other ideas please write here.

Thanks
Do you have a hard drive instead of an SSD?
I have the pscx2 folder on an external hard disc. On my pc i have both hard drive and SSD
Check the condition of your hard drive, if it is working, then everything is fine, if it is faulty, then please throw it away!
(03-24-2023, 05:23 PM)Mark93 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the pscx2 folder on an external hard disc. On my pc i have both hard drive and SSD

Last resort you can try is since your external is a hard disk there could be a possibility that the memory card got fragmented. Fragmentation is the accidental separation of a file(don't know how it happens but it does.) If you look for a software called Ultradefrag and run the Defrag on your drive you could possibly repair it. FYI NEVER run defrag on an SSD it will kill the life out of it only defrag with Hard Disks. Don't rely on windows defrag either it doesn't do any thing.
Pages: 1 2