..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report]The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King (PAL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i don't know why but the game doesn't start. There is the charging logo at start, but after there is always black screen. 
Can you help me?

GS dump
drive.google.com/file/d/1eH-RMYzvgUJ48ozGUWZX88oNfLnrliWZ/view?usp=share_link
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(04-25-2023, 12:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Here it is [attachment=77217]
is there any option to enable/disable or I have to wait for an update for the game to work?
Answer me soon  Biggrin
Switch to the software mode in menus. Subtitles are missing too in the HW mode.
(05-11-2023, 07:32 PM)Agrippa Wrote: [ -> ]Switch to the software mode in menus. Subtitles are missing too in the HW mode.

It doesn't work in software mode. The only difference compared to HW is that the rights reserved message appears but the game does not load
could you please file in a proper bug report ?
IIRC, this game begins with an fmv.
trying the skip fmv hack may work ?
unfortunately not. It's a known bug we're already tracking https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/7073
(05-11-2023, 11:40 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunately not. It's a known bug we're already tracking https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/7073

So I have to downgrade to nightly build v1.7.2837. 
I hope this game will be fixed with the newer version.
The bug has been fixed. The game already works correctly. Thanks.