..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problems with Silent Hill 2 director's cut savegames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good friends, I have a problem loading saved games from Silent Hill 2 director's cut, let me reply. I have the version of the PCSX2 Nightly amulator - v1.7.4454, the problem is the following, I play normally and save the game when I close the amulator and try to load the saved game gives me an error when loading I have tried everything I created a new memory 2 times and nothing is only for this game Silent Hill 2 director's cut SLUS-20228 all the other games save me perfectly any solution?

[Image: Captura.jpg]
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
It does not have logs I have tried with the stable version 1.6.0 and there is no problem it is only with the Nightly version all the new ones and there is no error when writing the error is when loading the saved game
Tools ->enable file logging
Then try again to get the logs