..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2 [NTSC-U]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PCSX2 version: Nightly v1.7.4482 Linux

Emulaton options: Defaults

Plugins: Vulkan, OpenGL, and Software

The opening FMV is glitched so you can only see a brown box until you switch the renderer. After this it plays correctly. It doesn't matter which renderer you start with or which you switch to as far as I can tell.
[attachment=77268]
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Ah, it's in the ~/.config folder on Linux, my mistake. Here it is:
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.