..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Blurry screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Attach the full file, please
The file is attached.[attachment=77316]
the log is nearly empty. it should start around [0.xx] not [521.xx]
but it doesn't sound good :
Quote:[ 521.4096] [Unsafe Settings] Mipmapping is not set to automatic. This may break rendering in some games.
[ 521.4096] [Unsafe Settings]
[ 521.4096] OSD [unsafe_settings_warning]:  Mipmapping is not set to automatic. This may break rendering in some games.
[ 521.4096]  Trilinear filtering is not set to automatic. This may break rendering in some games.
Idk why, I have a new one (with trilinear + mipmapping set to "default") and there's more informations.
they don't seem to be set to default:
Quote:[ 9.3844] [Unsafe Settings] Mipmapping is not set to automatic. This may break rendering in some games.
[ 9.3844] [Unsafe Settings]
[ 9.3844] OSD [unsafe_settings_warning]:  Mipmapping is not set to automatic. This may break rendering in some games.
[ 9.3844]  Trilinear filtering is not set to automatic. This may break rendering in some games.
delete your per-game setting and try again.
try without the widescreen hack too
Well, I finally found the solution Laugh . Once again, I've restarted an config from the beginning and I've missed something to tick in the rendering menu (the one from "games properties" and not from the basic setting menu of the emulator) ==> manual hardware renderer fixes.
By doing that, 2 news menus appears : "hardware fixes" and "upscalling fixes". In the upscalling ones, there's a box to tick ==> "wild arms hack". After that, the game is way sharper. With that if I change the "internal resolution" to 8K, it's like the videos on YT (before that there was no difference between 2K and 8K).

Anyway, thank you for your help Smile . The thread can be closed if necessary.
Pages: 1 2