..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: App Maxing Out RAM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not quite sure why. I just updated it tonight (was originally running with a late 2022 build, it was so smooth with minimal issues) and now its eating up all of my RAM. All. 64. Gigs. Did this on Burnout 3, GH III, and ATV Offroad Fury 2 (that one was the worst at 9 fps). Running a 3900X, Strix 3080, 2 x 32 GB G.Skill Trident @ 3600 MHz. CPU and GPU usages are very low as they usually are when I run it. But seeing PCSX2 consuming 52 GB of RAM was absolutely baffling. Any suggestions?

*Note: Upscaled to 1440p but again, in the previous build I had setup, I had very very few issues.
What version are you running? Just tried the latest nightly here and it didn't leak anything on either Burnout 3 or ATV Offroad 2.
(05-27-2023, 12:56 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]What version are you running? Just tried the latest nightly here and it didn't leak anything on either Burnout 3 or ATV Offroad 2.

I apologize for the late reply, it's been quite a week. v1.7.4536 is the current I was running. I can update to the latest and see what we are looking at in terms of that. I will say it was quite the shock seeing PCSX2 pulling 53000 MB lmao.
No response for a while.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.