..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How do i modify a character's movesets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to customize kitana's moves in mortal kombat shaolin monks, I've seen people modding alot of mortal kombat characters moves but when i ask them how they do it don't pay me any attention.. can anybody help me on how to do it? For example there's this move ending when you press (triangle, triangle, circle) i don't want to go through these buttons to activate it, i just want to press a specific button to preform it.
You can still set macros in contrĂ´ler settings
Bruh, Thats not what im asking about... I'll give you an example; have you ever played resident evil 4? If you did when you play as wesker and shoot a zombie on the face they get blind and when you get close to them you can preform a specific move called throat kick, so no zombie shot in the face means no throat kick, but I've installed a trainer for the game that allows me to preform this kick with only pressing L2, no need to shoot a zombie and wait for them to get blind. Thats what i want to know how to mod
oh, i see. you'll need to look for specific mods around the web to apply to your vanilla game.
most of the time, you'll need to dump your game to iso, then apply a patch to your iso.

but i don't know any, and since i don't have this game, i can't try either
Some people on YT are manipulating codes (the cheat codes that are used in a pnach file) but when i ask them how do you track a specific move's code and customize it they won't tell (so mean honestly) have you got any idea on how to track and edit cheat codes? I've looking all over the internet i also looked for lessons even if it costs money to register but nothing to be found unfortunately.
Btw don't tell me to look for a pnach file on the web for cheat codes, cuz i always do but they never provide the things i want they only provide infinite health, money etc.
maybe using a live debugger like cheat engine to get the exact hex values to modify.
but i can't really tell you as i dont have much experience with this