..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mortal Kombat: Deception Konquest unable to move
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've tried looking this up and couldn't find a solution to the issue. In the PS2 era MK games my joysticks won't work for moving my character however in games like spartan total warrior they work just fine. I tried using the D-Pad to move, increasing sensitivity, slowly moving the joysticks and all of them don't work and the character in konquest mode just keeps looking at an old lady. Everything else works in konquest from inventory, pass time, punch old lady. So I'm genuinely stuck on what to do sadly and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction to fixing it.

hardware specs: CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz  GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060GB RAM: 16gb

version of PCSX2 you are using: 1.7.4541

Any non default settings you are using: None

What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO: Mortal Combat Deception(USA) ISO

Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred): Potentially in the picture I'm not fully sure if I understood the request right.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
https://www.gamesdatabase.org/Media/SYST..._Games.pdf

Looks like it's the Left Stick that moves in Konquest mode oddly enough.
(05-30-2023, 01:20 AM)MrWizard Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.gamesdatabase.org/Media/SYST..._Games.pdf

Looks like it's the Left Stick that moves in Konquest mode oddly enough.

I tried the sticks as well as per my post. They also don't work.
Were you able to figure anything out? I'm currently experiencing the same issue and have rebound all my keys many times and have even swapped controllers.
You're not able to move your character in Konquest Mode? I just tested it on my end and I can move the character just fine, so it's not a problem with the emulator itself