..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Modded Mercenaries 2: Venezuela Edition?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've been using PCSX2 since 1.4, and I'm fairly savvy with set up. However I recently downloaded Mercenaries 2 and tried to install a mod pack called Mercenaries 2 Venezuela Edition. I tried using the suggested tool apache3 to edit to disc image, but apache3 gets stuck "building drive list" which I'm not sure what this means. I used a different tool called AnyBurn and managed to successfully replace the files inside the image and saved it. Now when I try to load the modded image with the latest nightly build, PCSX2 doesn't recognize the image, doesn't show up in the list, and when I try to manually load the image it just brings me to the PS2 red mist screen asking for a disc.

Has anyone else managed to get this pack to work? Maybe someone would be willing to explain a better method of installing PS2 mods or editing images so they actually get recognized by PCSX2?

Thanks in advance!
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).