..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Textures stretching up into the sky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is an image showing the issue and a few images showing my display and rendering settings:

[Image: gidBHJs.png]

[Image: msCOd9I.png]

[Image: 8ikE7y1.png]

This is on Arch Linux, the game is Scooby-Doo Unmasked, and the PCSX2 Version is v1.7.4592. Just below the camera there is a moving platform with some electricity which is where the texture is coming from. What objects this happens to seems to be random as far as I can tell.

I *belive* I have flicked through every setting to check if any of them correct the issue but none seem to, the problem also occurs no matter if I use software, opengl or vulkan rendering.

Does anybody have any ideas for fixes or any settings I may have missed? Or should I fill out a bug report?
yes, a bug report with a gsdump would be a good idea
(06-20-2023, 06:24 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]yes, a bug report with a gsdump would be a good idea

Sounds good I'll fill out a bug report with a gs dump soon then. I haven't used PCSX2 in a while though so i'd figured I'd ask if anybody has seen this sort of thing before and if there's a settings combination that removes the problem.