..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GTA Vice City- The Fastest Boat Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been reliving my childhood by playing Vice City and actually going through the missions for once in my life. Hasn't had any problems with them until The Fastest Boat Mission- everything moves smoothly until you have to get in the boat- once you get in the boat, you're supposed to be able to take off to take it to the mansion and end the mission- when you get in the boat, nothing happens, you're just in the boat, the mission does not continue.

I've tried saving, quitting, reloading. Dying, going back and redoing the mission. I knew there was an update put out that I didn't do, so I updated, and reloaded. Several times made sure all enemies were dead so it would continue and still nothing happened.

Any ideas on how to get around this and/or fix this?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]