..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2-QT|Ratchet Deadlocked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
alright. tried using your original disc instead of iso ?
(06-24-2023, 07:47 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]reset everything to default
I have now quadruple checked.
Can also say the ISO has 4/5 stars on compatability.
Using NTSC Bios with NTSC game.
Why wont it even work with everything default?

I have had the game work in the past many years ago, but was struggling with red and white bars across the entire screen.
Thought i would give it a try again, but now it wont even load in the tutorial section.
alright. tried using your original disc instead of iso ?
(06-24-2023, 09:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]alright. tried using your original disc instead of iso ?
Sadly my mom gave away my ps2 and all the games when she got me a ps3 when i was a kid, and the only copy i have of deadlocked and the rest of the trilogy are digital.

Yes i could just play them on the PS3, but the remasters are horrible compared to the originals, and it would be nice to play the originals in 4k.
My tv does do a great job at upscaling if i turn that on, but input lag is not horrible, but enough to be annoying.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).
Pages: 1 2