..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GTA 3 Camera Glitch could someone tell me how to fix it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently setup GTA 3 to play on my emulator, but as early as the first mission I realized the game would be unplayable because anytime I entered a vehicle, the camera would lock to the right side of the car not letting me see the road in front of me. I tried changing the camera angle, but all that did was give me a different view of that side angle including a close up of Claude’s face. Also on the mini-map the player icon appears to be moving up the streets sideways. I barely know how to use an emulator, so I wouldn’t even know where to begin fixing the problem, and I can’t find anything about it online; if y’all could give me some tips on how to fix this issue it would be greatly appreciated.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]