..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Issue with saving in SVR game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two memory cards, both with a capacity of 8 MB, and they are formatted correctly and functioning properly. The save function works fine when I use them with other games. However, when I attempt to save in SVR (the specific game in question), a screen displaying the memory card ports appears, but I lose control of the buttons. It's worth noting that the game itself is not frozen, as the music continues playing and the background animations still change. I'm unsure if I'm doing something wrong or if there is an issue with the game's ability to read the memory cards. It's worth mentioning that when the game initially loads, it displays the message "checking memory card in slot 2-A," and the memory card in Slot 2 is properly formatted.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]