..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Latest PNACH Format? (Nightly)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I've been getting back in to an old series that has been wasting away in storage, and wanted to apply some patches I found in a database.

Using PCSX2 Nightly v1.7.4726 for Windows, I'm informed that the entered patches are in the "old format" and are "unlabelled".

The existing main and old main PNACH threads here are not reflective of a new format, and searching the git reveals something similar as a "GameDB" which also contains patches but formatted as YAML.

I couldn't find such a database in the PCSX2 folder, nor could I find any documentation regarding the new PNACH format with labels to allow toggling patches.

Taking a quick look through the source to find how it is parsed was unsuccessful, it might be in there somewhere, but I only found the Documentation for the "GameDB" file.

Anyone have an idea what the new format is?

Edit: I can see a few new format PNACH patches people have created, I can base one off those, still not aware of any official format update documentation, syntax being the goal.
(07-13-2023, 10:32 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-I...-Pnach-2-0

Fantastic, thanks.

Strange, it didn't come up in a search.
Maybe because it is under a weird category.

It may help if the previous threads had this link added.