..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need a bit of help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After messing around for at least 2 hours (Literally), I finally got PCSX2 to run my Kingdom Hearts 2 ISO. It starts up, shows the Playstation 2 screen, and then as soon as it fades to black to go to the next screen, it stops responding and Vista eventually closes it.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Is this a problem on my end or the ISO's problem?
run it through File->Run CD/DVD (and make sure you have the CDVD plugin set to the right option Smile)
(05-18-2009, 06:02 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]run it through File->Run CD/DVD (and make sure you have the CDVD plugin set to the right option Smile)
Same thing just happened Sad.
what's your config? Smile
(05-18-2009, 06:11 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]what's your config? Smile
I'm lazy, so I took a picture. Blush Hope that's okay.

[Image: configk.jpg]
are you running it from an iso or a dvd? Smile
(05-18-2009, 06:17 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]are you running it from an iso or a dvd? Smile
From an ISO Happy.
Update your directx to march 2009. Btw what is your grapich card?.
(05-18-2009, 06:27 AM)Register Wrote: [ -> ]Update your directx to march 2009. Btw what is your grapich card?.
Alrighty, I'll try upgrading my directx. My graphics card is an ATI Radeon X 1250.

Edit: Nope, upgraded to the most recent version of Directx, but still nada.
you have the wrong plugin set Smile, set the CDVD plugin to Linuz Iso and load the iso through there Smile
Pages: 1 2