..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 [NTSC-U] Pause menu issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear PCSX2-Team,

there is another graphical issue in this game which is located in the pause menu. This issue occurs when the game is started with a hardware renderer and it does not help to switch to the software renderer afterwards (see the first two pictures). So, and this issue does not occur when the game is started in the software renderer and if you remain in the software renderer until you can reach the pause menu and then switch to a hardware renderer, it remains correctly rendered (see the last two pictures).

Game: WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 [NTSC-U] (SLUS_212.86 / CRC = 74EB4E40)
PCSX2-Version: PCSX2 Nightly - v1.7.4920

Software mode broken
[attachment=77890]
Hardware mode (upscaled) broken
[attachment=77891]

Software mode correct
[attachment=77892]
Hardware mode (upscaled) correct
[attachment=77893]

Single Frame GS-Dump: https://www.file-upload.net/en/download-...7.zip.html

This time i unfortunately do not have the time to find out from which PCSX2 version this issue occurs. Also, i do not know if only a GS dump can help with this - i uploaded one anyway. Greetings! Smile

Quick edit: This kind of issue could be listed here.
I forgot to write that this issue was fixed with PCSX2 v1.7.4943. Thank you in the aftermath. Smile
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.