..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: NO SOUND on my SteamDeck +Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi members, I have a problem with PCsx2 on my SteamDeck.

I download the emulation program from emudeck and everything is okay, the controlls, the HD, the bios, but I have a problem with the sound, nothing sound, I check the sound options and I think I need another output module , a plug in, because I only have 2 options of sound : no sound and cube, and I read in a lot of forums that all people use to have 5 types of output modules.

I put the output module in the 2 options and I don´t have sound, I talk with people and nobody knows how can help me  Sad  I think I need an another file or something like that to have the 5 types of module output but I dont know which file and I dont know in which file I must be put.

please help
what pcsx2 version ?
(08-22-2023, 06:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]what pcsx2 version ?
(08-22-2023, 06:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]what pcsx2 version ?

The lastest version on emudeck
this is your PS2 bios. not pcsx2 version.

did you download latest appimage ?
How did you install pcsx2 ?

(08-22-2023, 07:07 PM)Javi2e Wrote: [ -> ]The lastest version on emudeck

ok.
we don't support emudeck
either you reset all settings to default, or download latest appimage from official site
(08-22-2023, 07:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]this is your PS2 bios. not pcsx2 version.

ok.
we don't support emudeck
either you reset all settings to default, or download latest appimage from official site

Oh…. Thanks a Lot
(08-22-2023, 07:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]this is your PS2 bios. not pcsx2 version.

ok.
we don't support emudeck

I install from Emudeck,
 which BIOS do you recommend I have 4: US, 2 EU and Japanese.
yes I have the lastest version
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).