..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Mouse disappears when game launched [SOLVED] [NOT BUG]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
# v1.7.5092

The mouse disappears when I launch a game. When the game launches it does not go to full screen, but the mouse still disappears.
I can't double click for full screen anymore. I now must press ESC in order for my mouse to reappear.
I also can't leave full screen, because my mouse disappears even with the option to hide my mouse on fullscreen disabled.
(10-07-2023, 09:44 PM)ps2_game_lover_69 Wrote: [ -> ]# v1.7.5092

The mouse disappears when I launch a game. When the game launches it does not go to full screen, but the mouse still disappears.
I can't double click for full screen anymore. I now must press ESC in order for my mouse to reappear.
I also can't leave full screen, because my mouse disappears even with the option to hide my mouse on fullscreen disabled.

Alt + Enter - Toggle between Windowed & FullScreen mode.

In the menu:
Settings > Interface > Game Display > Start Fullscreen
Settings > Interface > Game Display > Hide Cursor In Fullscreen
it could also disappear if you have a lightgun mapped (or mouse mapping is enabled), all in the controllers screen.
(10-08-2023, 03:16 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]it could also disappear if you have a lightgun mapped (or mouse mapping is enabled), all in the controllers screen.

Thank you very much, that seems to have been the problem. One USB slot seemed to have been connected as the HID mouse.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.