..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] AMD Driver Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
# PCSX2 version: 1.7 4964-5111
# CPU options: Default EE Cycle 100% Cycle Skipping and Affinity Control Disabled. Enabled MTVU and Instant VU1
# Plugins used: Tested using Vulkan and Direct3D 12 
# Bug Description: Driver Crash

So I've been getting AMD Driver crashes when and only when playing PCSX2 1.7 from version 4964 to 5111 as of posting. I can be playing a game so far the two I have had it on are Freekstyle and Gran Turismo 3 but I don't believe the game matters. I've gone through and updated the AMD video driver a few times between crashes but no fixes. In my folder, I have currently 7 sets of crash .txt and .dmp ranging from 8/21/23 to 10/14/23. And I can only upload the .txt files to forums and can't add the .dmp so I can zip them all up and add them to my google drive if requested.
Can you upload the files so we can take a look?
No response for a while.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.