..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Total Club Manager 2005 Game Graphic Glitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just started playing in this Game and when I entered to play 3D Game the Graphics have lot of Black in the Video that should not be there

I am used all Video Renders/Plugins and still same Issue

Here is Screenshot of it:

[attachment=78433]

So what Settings do I need to change to get it to working Fine? or is there no Fix at the Moment?
(10-22-2023, 03:20 AM)DaveTheMan Wrote: [ -> ]Just started playing in this Game and when I entered to play 3D Game the Graphics have lot of Black in the Video that should not be there

I am used all Video Renders/Plugins and still same Issue

Here is Screenshot of it:

So what Settings do I need to change to get it to working Fine? or is there no Fix at the Moment?

For the newest nightly PCSX2 revisions, under the Tools menu, enable "Show advanced settings".  Then go to Settings > "Games properties" then to "Advanced" menu and change the VU1 Clamping to "Extra".  The game seems to also need Basic Mipmaps enabled when in hardware mode.
(10-22-2023, 03:51 AM)someother1ne Wrote: [ -> ]For the newest nightly PCSX2 revisions, under the Tools menu, enable "Show advanced settings".  Then go to Settings > "Games properties" then to "Advanced" menu and change the VU1 Clamping to "Extra".  The game seems to also need Basic Mipmaps enabled when in hardware mode.

Thank you very much.

That Worked
Played a Game but I found I played Newcastle and they where Blue and White and Not Black and White