..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Random Cutscene/Audio Lag or stutter In GOW 1 And 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I recently wanted to play the GOW franchise on the emulator since I don't own a PS2 and I noticed my cutscenes and audio were stuttering or lagging for no reason.
For eg- dropping from 30 fps to 25 frequently like every 10- 15 sec
Here are my specs
GTX 1650
i5 11300h
8 GB RAM

PCSX2 Nightly v.1.7.5195

This is really annoying and its only with the cutscenes, the gameplay usually runs at capped 60 fps no problem. I would really appreciate this if someone fixes this and explains what is the issue.

Thanks.
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).