..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FF7 dirge of cerberus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey everyone is there a way to make this game run faster: im using pcsx2 0.9.6
and also i want to know if u can fix the movie scenes it keeps flickering with white dots or soemthin and it's like givin me epilepsie , anywayz yea just that it's runnin slowly like 10-25 fps. and movies i dunno maybe theres a solution
Well, really first off it's going to depend on the specs of your computer. And also, what plugins are you using? Then, after they know that information. They could probably give you some pointers.
This game is not running well event with my rigs so i have to take vucycle stealing in option. My suggestion is take pcsx2 r.1059 and use vucycle stealing and vuskip in your option, play this game under directx.10 mode.
not too sure about specs but my comps good enough to play kh2 and 1
im using the first one and the third one, i've found that with the first one it's more laggy and with the third one it's less laggy but in like slow motion...
i think it's the emulator not the computer
Quote:not too sure about specs but my comps good enough to play kh2 and 1
Quote:i think it's the emulator not the computer

I think you just have no idea of what you're talking about.

Kh1 is one of the less demanding games under pcsx2. FFVII DC is quite a demanding one. And without your specs, we won't be able to tell you if you can get better or not.
uh not sure how to do this but
intel ® Core™2 cpu
windows xp service pack 3
direct x 9.0 or better
geforce 7300gt
256mb memory
well the graphics card is awful, so that will slow you down a lot. what speed core 2? it could be a 1.6, could be a 3.6, help us out here Tongue Also 256mb memory? :| are you sure about that?
IIRC there are several ways to check what your HW specs are, Trevorluo. For me the most direct way is just opening the Device Manager and see all my devices. But there's also a direct way to check what your CPU, its clock speed and RAM are: right click on My Computer, Properties and that should do it.
msinfo32 is the most direct way
(05-20-2009, 11:02 AM)Register Wrote: [ -> ]This game is not running well event with my rigs so i have to take vucycle stealing in option. My suggestion is take pcsx2 r.1059 and use vucycle stealing and vuskip in your option, play this game under directx.10 mode.

even with ur Phenom 955 BE cannot play this game well ?! OMGBlink

is this a very cpu or GPU demanding game ? but from it graphic it's not so good ...
Pages: 1 2 3