..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SLUS-20285 MotoGP 2 crashes after first race finishes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, ill try to keep this short/detailed. MotoGP 2 (SLUS-20285) runs perfectly fine in arcade mode, and the race can be completed and able to go back to the menu. For the "campaign" mode, after the first race is complete and the replay begins, if you press "X" to continue, the game crashes after a 1 second hang, closing PCSX2 entirely. I have attached the log and settings below, if any other details are needed please let me know, thanks for your time and hard work on this emulator.

Specs:
GPU: 3080
CPU: i7 7700k
RAM: 16gb
Build: Nightly 1.7.5269
Game: SLUS-20285 MotoGP 2 (USA), iso format

No speed tweaks applied, graphics settings are mostly max settings (6x scaling, 16x aa)
Found a temporary workaround while testing last night. Before inputting anything where it would normally crash, switching to the software renderer allows it to progress as intended. Once the next level begins, you can switch back to whatever was previously used.
I'm unable to reproduce the issue, can you upload a multiframe gsdump where the crash occurs, you can take it on sw renderer, can also post a savestate before the crash.