..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Using dance mats on nightly build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks

I'm trying to connect a usb dance mat to the latest nightly build I can see the mat in the controller menu which shows up under direct input section but dpad will not bind the up down left right always which ever direction I press it bind to left, when I'm on the game select menu it's almost like it's on autofire and the menu keeps going left on it own I can bind the select, start and the other buttons just not the dpad 

I know my usb converter is good because if I use the stable version of pcsx2 I can bind my dance mat with no issue the mat works fine under D input I tried using the same set up on the nightly build version but still the same issue the whole d pad binds left.
Just an update to this, it turned out to by my convertor so decided to ditch the original PS2 mat because having read online even if I did get it to work I would of had jump move problems where 2 buttons need pressing at the same time and only registering as one etc so bought 2 usb pc mats and all working great and even 2 buttons can be pressed at the same time one thing I did notice is the cheap Amazon Stay Cool pc mats have a centre button and it acts as a down button as well so the way I got around this was to map buttons in pcsx2 to dinput only this will then cancel out the center pad, I ripped all my DDR games and they are running sweet.