..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Is it possible to convert ArtMoney Pointers to Action Replay Max
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

As the title says, is it possible to convert a cheat code created using ArtMoney and convert it to Action Replay Max so I can use the cheat code for my physical game on my PS2 Console.

Reason I am trying is because the region version I have for Metal Gear Solid 2 - Sons of Liberty (SLES_50383) doesn't have an Infinite Health cheat code that actually works, the one added to the default cheat list (Press L1 to top up Health) doesn't work.

So I decided to emulate my physical game disc using PCSX2 1.6 and found the address myself and noticed that it would change upon entering different areas or restarting your game, so had to find a pointer for it which works after entering new areas, starting new game, closing emulator fully then opening again and booting game disc from scratch and starting a new game.

I thinkĀ for PNACH you take the Emulator Address which should be the actual PS2 Consoles Address into your PNACH.

I thought maybe you take the same PNACH address using OmniConvert and set it as INPUT/RAW and OUTPUT/AR MAX. Not sure if that is the correct process or not, nor do I know when it comes to converting Pointer Addresses.

Could anyone help advise me on how to convert my Infinite Health cheat code so I can use it with my physical game on my PS2 console.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=78913]

Thanks