..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Looking for a copy of memory card data (Risk - Global Domination)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the US version of Risk - Global Domination (NTSC-U).  I'm looking for game data (either a copy of a mem card or the individual .psu file to import onto a mem card), that has all items unlocked for all 6 human character slots.  This game is weird because it makes you have to complete all tasks to unlock items for each saved human character.  So if you want to play with 6 human characters and you want each character to have access to all the unlocked items, you have to complete the same requirements a total of 6 times.  Each human character has its own individual save data and the unlockables don't carry over.  That really sucks.  I just did everything for one character and just realized that it doesn't carry over to a new human character slot.  Does anyone have this game data that I can have a copy of??  GameFaqs does not have anything at all for this game in terms of save data.  And I looked through the thetechgame.com and didn't find anything there either.