..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Random black lines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am new to this emu but usually pretty good at woking issues out. I just bought a PC just for emu gaming Minisforum HX99G (has the Radeon RX 6600M graphics chip). I'm really happy with the overall performance, PCSX2 really shines in GT4, I couldn't believe it was the same game. However I am noticing a few black lines appearing in some games around raster images (3D Poly's are awesome), for instance Athens 2004 menu's all suffer (again events themselves look great). I have done my due diligence and I can report it is def down to the upscale rendering, if i go native it all disappears, but we don't buy PC's to play at PS2 resolutions do we! So spent much of last 48hrs reading advice, so far have tried: all available resolutions n drop down to varying degrees of failure, using the manual hardware render fixes, all of the four tick boxes in many combo's, I focussed mainly on the align & merge sprite tick boxes as I had read others had some success here, i didn't.. I also tried texture offsets 1 thru to 5 and I have tinkered with round sprite & half pixel offset. Tbh I think I covered all bases, but it bugs me because its such a great piece of emulation. Am i right in thinking that this is just a learn to live with it issue that is a PCSX2 issue or is it something that can be solved? Oh and yes I have checked the Video drivers are UTD and they are.. Any help / ideas or working configs would be hugely appreciated. All the best and keep up the great work.

oh forgot to add I am using Vulkan and have tried OpenGL as read this helped - again not for me..