..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Driver 3 problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I wanted to play Driver 3 but the first mission to follow the police car he keeps crashing, driving into the water, and etc. I have heard this game has problem with the PCSX2. Did someone find a fix for that? Thanks a lot.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Known issue, no fix, sorry
Assyrian_Empire6773Hello

(01-12-2024, 12:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Thanks for your reply but they said it's known issue no fix yet so no need to post contents.

(01-12-2024, 06:41 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Known issue, no fix, sorry

Sad news, thank you.