..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Hello, how many games can I play on this device?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just like in the topic, how many games will I be able to run according to wikipedia on this device?
Intel core i5 3.20 GHZ (TURBO 4.70) 
Turbo boost (ON).It's been on all the time so far and no game has crashed for me.
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4050.
This is not praising the equipment.
Will almost all games run? Yes, in conversion
which i5 ?
(01-15-2024, 02:24 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]which i5 ?

intel core i7

My Polish stores only have used consoles.
I bought several of them and none of them worked. That's why I think this equipment is suitable for such games.
definitely not. especially if you don't know what your specs are
Sorry, I wrote from memory, it's now official
Windows 11 (64-bit)
Intel Core i7 2.70 GHZ (turbo boost 4.7GHZ)
NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4050
Installed Memory (16 GB RAM)
Laptop Nitro 5
I looked at the most powerful requirements on your site and I probably have high-end hardware
which exact i7 model ?
12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-12650H 2.70 GHz
(01-15-2024, 05:50 PM)Metalion Wrote: [ -> ]12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-12650H 2.70 GHz

should be enough for most games
Thanks a lot, sorry for taking so long to answer. Have a nice day.
In my country, you really have to be very lucky to find a working console. It's probably easier in your USA country.
I'm jealous. It's the ice age for me. xD
(01-15-2024, 06:16 PM)Metalion Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot, sorry for taking so long to answer. Have a nice day.
In my country, you really have to be very lucky to find a working console. It's probably easier in your USA country.
I'm jealous. It's the ice age for me. xD

i'm not in USA.
you will need to dump the bios from your real PS2 anyways to make pcsx2 work. so i hope you still own a working one
Pages: 1 2