..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Recommended settings for this case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I'm trying to play with the best possible configuration for my PC (Intel 13650HX and Nvidia RTX 4070 laptop), my monitor is 1080p 165Hz.

I know that it depends on each game, in my case for example I'm trying to play as good as possible TLOTR: The Third Age but there's no guide for v1.7.xxx... 

Could you recommend me the best (GSdx) settings taking into account my PC components? Based in your personal opinion of course!  

Should I use Vulkan even my graphic card is Nvidia and not AMD?

Thank you so much!
latest dev build + default settings.
leave the renderer on Auto
then crank up internal res to your likings. that's about all you have to do
Optimizing GSdx settings for TLOTR: The Third Age (PCSX2 v1.7.xxx) on my powerful laptop (13650HX, RTX 4070). Seeking ideal balance of smooth framerates and visual fidelity at 1080p 165Hz. Is Vulkan a viable option for Nvidia GPUs in this scenario?
(01-29-2024, 09:59 AM)MartanBamar Wrote: [ -> ]Optimizing GSdx settings for TLOTR: The Third Age (PCSX2 v1.7.xxx) on my powerful laptop (13650HX, RTX 4070). Seeking ideal balance of smooth framerates and visual fidelity at 1080p 165Hz. Is Vulkan a viable option for Nvidia GPUs in this scenario?

Same advices as above
And please don't hijack threads