..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Not working any function properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, i have a ROG ALLY and this emulator was one of the first things that i've installed in my machine, and it was working perfectly, till one Day i tried to install the rpcs3 emu to play too and after that i could not configurate the rpcs3, and the pcsx2 wont work too, anything i tried do not work.

First when i tried to open any games that i had installed the emulator was closing.

After that i tried to reinstall The emulator, but then when i click to add a New game folder it closes too.

Then i tried to run The emu as an administrator, same problems.

Last resource that show more results was run The emu in compatibility mode for Windows 8, then the functions worked Just fine, but when i tried to run any games i get The Red screen of death.

(Much of the functions the emulator have like settings and stuff actually closes the emulator too, i Just dont know if it is that important)

Anyone have been trough this? Help me pls, i miss so much playing my games

I've installed the latest VulkanSDK to run the rpcs3, i already tried to unistall it and do not seems to work too.
(Sorry for the bad english, it is not my primary language)