..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Castlevania Curse of Darkness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, when I get to the second boss of the game, the emulator only shuts down when I click on the door of the boss room, does anyone know how to fix it?
note: I have the emulator updated to the current version
and if I need to, I'll leave the crash file that the emulator creates automatically.
Thanks in advance
1 - did you verify your game ?
2 - can you post the emulog.txt after you got a crash ?
(02-25-2024, 02:52 PM)kimeracchi Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, when I get to the second boss of the game, the emulator only shuts down when I click on the door of the boss room, does anyone know how to fix it?
note: I have the emulator updated to the current version
and if I need to, I'll leave the crash file that the emulator creates automatically.
Thanks in advance

I have the exact same problem, i also have the emulator in the current version. Maybe it is the game itself that is bug. Do you remeber where you downloaded it?
(02-25-2024, 07:59 PM)mr_m Wrote: [ -> ]I have the exact same problem, i also have the emulator in the current version. Maybe it is the game itself that is bug. Do you remeber where you downloaded it?

1 - did you verify your game ?
3 - did you download the game ?
(02-25-2024, 08:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]1 - did you verify your game ?
3 - did you download the game ?

1- I don't know what you mean
2- I don't know how to do that
3- yes
(02-25-2024, 09:10 PM)mr_m Wrote: [ -> ]1- I don't know what you mean
2- I don't know how to do that
3- yes

then we can't help you.
good luck
(02-25-2024, 03:16 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]1 - did you verify your game ?

Yes, I've checked, I've downloaded other versions of the game and I've tried to go to the boss door, but it still keeps closing
And I've already left the crash file, but I'll send it again
that's not what i was asking for, but anyways...

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).