..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Questions for Pcsx2 and GSDX (BR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are the most discussed questions in Brazil, we want to know!

1 The emulator or GSDX use 100% of directx?
2 The GSDX that supports the purposes of lights, flames and bang ..?
3 Why does not the GSDX support for SSE3 (AMD), do not coast anything, or not worth it?
4 How long do you think can lead to the emulator and graphics remain 100%?
5 you think that the emulator can run better or much better, as time?
example: 25% better or 50%!(factor in performance)
6 The emulator or GSDX supports Physx?
Err... I'll try to make sense of your questions here...

1) If you mean about the number displayed in the window, that's the % used by gsdx. Or I did not understand your question
2) I have no idea of what you're asking
3) Because SSE3 is useless
4) If you question is, how long before the emulation is perfect. Then the answer is, a long time from now
5) Nobody knows
6) No
wow... did you use google translation? (no offense but it was almost ununderstandable), try to ask someone to translate and repost, imo
(05-22-2009, 06:18 AM)chaves Wrote: [ -> ]These are the most discussed questions in Brazil, we want to know!

1 The emulator or GSDX use 100% of directx?
2 The GSDX that supports the purposes of lights, flames and bang ..?
3 Why does not the GSDX support for SSE3 (AMD), do not coast anything, or not worth it?
4 How long do you think can lead to the emulator and graphics remain 100%?
5 you think that the emulator can run better or much better, as time?
example: 25% better or 50%!(factor in performance)
6 The emulator or GSDX supports Physx?

1 The % you see is the ammount of usage against your GPU's clock, so if it's high, you need to upgrade your GPU
2 GSdx uses DirectX, which is responsible for everything graphically (ZeroGS uses OpenGL)
3 The subset of instructions for SSE3 has nothing useful for PCSX2, or GSdx
4 PCSX2 is a work in progress, it will take a while before anything is perfect
5 the Emulator will run different on different pcs, for me it runs 100% fine, others with the same setup have trouble with speed
6 phys-X is a PC game feature, and has to be coded into the games. since PS2 games are not coded this way, they do NOT use phys-X
About question n.1, try to turn off vsync in gsdx control panel. turn on vsync with nhancer. works perfect with low % in your pcsx2 bar.