..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PES 5 fps problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone !
I'm using this PCSX2 great emlator on my pc to play my old games. Thanks for that !

(I'm not sure if the subject has already mentionned before if that's the case, I apologize in advance)

I have a problem with one of them : Pro Evolution Soccer 5.
I don't have any problems when I launch the game; the game runs smoothly, but after a certain point (around 2-3 minutes), I have some FPS drops. The worst is during matches where I have a lot of FPS dropsĀ Angry

Here is my PC configuration :
CPU : Intel Core i7 6700-HQ 2.60 HZ
GPU : GeForce GTX 1060
RAM : 24 Go

I've tried almost all the graphic settings, I've searched on YouTube, but I haven't found anything that could solve my issue.
If anyone has a solution to my problem, I would be grateful Smile
is you windows power plan set to performance mode ?
is this a laptop ? and if so, is it plugged in ?
I'm using my laptop with performance settings mode yeah.
And I plug in my laptop when i play video games sure.

Perhaps my laptop is too old...
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
I reinstalled the software in the meantime (this morning), and everything is working fine now !

I have no longer experience fps drops. Sorry for the inconvenience caused Sad