..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pal games faster than ntsc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have both frame rate options in 59.94, but the pal games goes faster than the ntsc ones, how can i match the real speed of the ntsc version?

I want this because of the translation of some games
You could maybe set default emulation speed to be different per game.
(04-06-2024, 12:58 AM)MrWizard Wrote: [ -> ]You could maybe set default emulation speed to be different per game.

but there's no option for that
In 1.7 right click on game, go to properties. Set per-game settings.
(04-06-2024, 03:51 AM)MrWizard Wrote: [ -> ]In 1.7 right click on game, go to properties. Set per-game settings.

yes i noticed that but the framerate settings are in grey and i can't change anything
Either emulation speed and set one or the other to be slightly faster/slower or frame rate control under advanced settings in 1.7, enable show advanced settings. Nothing is grayed out.
(04-06-2024, 04:06 AM)MrWizard Wrote: [ -> ]Either emulation speed and set one or the other to be slightly faster/slower or frame rate control under advanced settings in 1.7, enable show advanced settings. Nothing is grayed out.

it's still in grey Unsure
What you want is to play PAL games with NTSC speed. That means 60hz.

Yeah, me too. Unfortunately it's not as easy as doing that trick. It mostly just speeds up the game. In some games it'll work ok and in others it will either be too fast or just break the game completely, or have seizure inducing visual glitches..
(04-07-2024, 01:22 AM)DavionBlackwing Wrote: [ -> ]What you want is to play PAL games with NTSC speed. That means 60hz.

Yeah, me too. Unfortunately it's not as easy as doing that trick. It mostly just speeds up the game. In some games it'll work ok and in others it will either be too fast or just break the game completely, or have seizure inducing visual glitches..

i noticed that putting pal in 53hz matches ntsc 60... weird