..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: small lag spikes in parappa the rapper 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was just recently trying to play parappa the rapper 2 on pcsx2 and kept having these tiny lag spikes that were really bothering me. every time it gets to a line where i get to play, the game freezes/lag spikes for a very short amount of time at the beginning of the line then resumes again. everything else in the game seems to work fine. i tried to see if anyone else was having this issue but couldn't find anything and other videos of this game on pcsx2 didn't seem to have it at all. my settings are basically all at default, i tried to change the renderer a few times but it didn't make a difference at all. i'm not sure what to do to fix this. i can't put a url in this post, and i'm unable to upload an mp4 as an attatchment, so i'm unable to show a video of this here.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
apologies for the late reply

11th Gen i7-11800H
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 (Laptop)
16 GB
Windows 11

Nightly 1.7.5703

all my settings are default

(i may be stupid but) i do not know where to go to get a picture of my GSdx graphics settings

i'm trying to play parappa the rapper 2 from an iso